Orange County, California’s Leading Workers’ Compensation Attorney
More than 1 million U.S. workers suffer a work-related injury or condition each year. Now, more than ever, the medical and wage replacement benefits you are legally entitled to are delayed or denied. When you have experienced a serious work injury, are in need of medical treatment, or have been stricken with permanent or temporary disability due to an injury on the job, you need aggressive representation.
As California’s leading workers’ compensation attorney, Mr. Martin’s law practice deals only in workers’ compensation cases. You will not be handed off to another lawyer – Mr. Martin personally oversees your case, makes every court appearance, and is tenacious about getting you the results you deserve.
Why Choose Tom Martin as Your Workers’ Compensation Attorney?
Here are just some of the reasons why you should choose Thomas Martin to represent you and fight for your rights:
* Specializes ONLY in California Workers’ Compensation Law
* Over 25 years of experience fighting for injured workers’ rights
* Orange County’s leading workers’ compensation attorney
* Has helped thousands of injury workers get the benefits they deserve
* Southern California Super Lawyers – 2002 – 2012
* Listed in “Best Lawyers in America” (among other publications)
* Rated “AV” by Martindale-Hubbell – the highest rating given
* Frequently included in “Best Attorneys” listings of The Orange County Register, the Los Angeles Times, Los Angeles Magazine, and Orange Coast Magazine
Mr. Martin enjoys a statewide reputation as one of California’s leading workers’ compensation attorneys, noted for his trial skills and knowledge of California workers’ compensation law. He has served as the President of the Orange County Chapter of the California Applicants’ Attorneys Association (CAAA). He also serves on the Board of Directors of CAAA, as well as various committees for the organization. Mr. Martin has also served as a Judge Pro Tem for the Workers’ Compensation Appeals Board.
Why settle for less? Choose Orange County, California’s leading workers’ compensation attorney, Thomas F. Martin.